THE CHURCH OF THE HOLY INNOCENTS

 

The church was dedicated on 12 December 1931.

Finance by the “Generous Munificence” of Mr Thomas Wall.

Architect was Sir Herbert Baker.

 

Piece by the CEO of Fairbridge In WA upon the restoration of the Church organ.

Organ Piece

Piece by the CEO of Fairbridge In WA upon the restoration of the Church organ.

 

(PLEASE NOTE: PICS AND CAPTIONS YET TO BE COMPLETED)

Restoration underway 3 church left sidechurch front Church early imagechurch backcarcass nearing completion   Restoration underway 2Restoration underway 1Original OrganJob donechurch stonechurch sketchchurch plaquechurch inside

Attachments