Details relation to the original existence of the Clubhouse

Clubhouse information

Details relation to the original existence of the Clubhouse

The Original Clubhouse was opened June 1933, and was a donation from supporters in England

The original Club House

The Original Clubhouse was opened June 1933, and was a donation from supporters in England

Early picture of main entrance - Post Fairbridge

Clubhouse

Early picture of main entrance - Post Fairbridge

Main entrance modernised - Fairbridge Inc WA

Clubhouse

Main entrance modernised - Fairbridge Inc WA

Clubhouse undergoing restoration - showing rear view. Right hand end from front

Clubhouse

Clubhouse undergoing restoration - showing rear view. Right hand end from front

Same picture as above. Post Fairbridge Farm but pre restoration.

Clubhouse

Same picture as above. Post Fairbridge Farm but pre restoration.

 

 

 

 

Attachments