Historic Photographs of Fairbridge 1910’s – Page 1 » 1913 – Old Farm Opening

Full size is 3532 × 2360 pixels

The opening of the first Farm in 1913, shortly after the first party of 12 boys had arrived. The photo includes the Local Committee, guests and Farm School boys. Picture taken immediately after the Farm School was declared open. (Courtesy OFA Museum). Ref: PIC13001

The opening of the first Farm in 1913, shortly after the first party of 12 boys had arrived. The photo includes the Local Committee, guests and Farm School boys. Picture taken immediately after the Farm School was declared open. (Courtesy OFA Museum). Ref: PIC13001

PIC130101